But I’m looking for a grooming brand to reduce wrinkles and potentially decrease my already pointy, in your face snout.
It’s a good job the guys at Bulldog grooming could help me out then.
When asked by their team, ‘what skin troubles do you have?’ I felt on the back foot as my skin has always been a delicate subject for me.
A hormonal teen with troublesome acne and blemishes still continues on in my (early) 30’s.
Hopefully they can help….
1. Wet face and neck with lukewarm water.
2. Squeeze a small pea sized amount into the palm of your hand.
3. Massage the product with water into you hands and gently wash your FULL face and neck in small circular motions for 1-2 minutes.
4. Rinse the product off all areas.
5. Gently pat the skin dry with a clean towel.
6. Apply Oil Control Moisturiser (details below)
The first thing I notice when receiving my products is the simplicity of the packaging. Unlike a bulldog the products appear delicate, plain and subtle. But I like that. The focus seems to be placed on the ingredients of what’s inside.
The oil wash and oil moisturiser combination will be sure to batter away my shine and dirt.
My first try was today and to be honest I’m still getting over the fact my face smells so bleeding good. I didn’t realise face wash had that effect. Who knew? Very impressive.
Bulldog state, ‘nature provides some incredible skincare ingredients. We harness these in conjunction with carefully selected man-made ingredients to deliver super performance at an affordable price.’
The products at Bulldog never contain artificial colours, synthetic fragrances or ingredients from animal sources. Which is very refreshing to know. Also all Bulldog products are certified by Cruelty Free International. This is a campaign to end animal testing to cosmetics around the world.
1. Face should be completely dry.
2. Squeeze a pea sized amount of product into palm of your hand.
3. Rub both hands with the moisturiser.
4. Gently massage all over face and neck for 15 – 30 seconds.
5. Wash hands.
It frustrates me that I’ve seen the Bulldog range on retail shelves for years and thought, ‘well it’s called Bulldog, it’s probably for big, hard, tough men, with beards and that.’ Well, it probably is, but it’s also for me, a small, soft, weak man with bum fluff, and that.
I have oily skin and they sell oil control products to reduce shine and help problematic skin. Perfect.
I need to remind myself to look past a brand name and image and focus on what the product does in regards to results.
So far the results appear very positive.
Bulldog Skincare, thank you.
Click below to shop the full Bulldog range now.
Remember to follow me on ;